Kira Cheree’ Hopkins
Entrepreneur Business Basics (EBB) was founded by Kira Cheree’ Hopkins in the Fall of 2014 under the parent umbrella of Integrity Designs and Consulting, LLC.
Early on in her business, she saw the disconnect of her clients’ ability to fully execute brand materials she graphically created. Quickly expanding her services to include business consulting, EBB grew from traditional individual consulting into one-day workshops to eventually a 12-week training session and more.
She is by trade a business coach and graphic designer. Her skills extend beyond producing marketing materials to assisting entrepreneurs construct a solid business structure, including business plan development, marketing strategies and execution. As a business consultant she has successfully assisted more than 250+ business owners in the Kansas City Metro area to elevate their businesses to the next level of success.
Kira holds a degree in Digital Imaging, is currently completing her Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with an emphasis on Entrepreneurship.
Her Accomplishments and Participation Include:
- 2020 KC Business Journal Feature, July 31, 2020 publication date
- 2020 Guest Panelist, Community Capital Conference
- 2019 Workshop Presenter, Global Entrepreneurship Week KC
- 2019 International Change Award for Community Impact in Entrepreneurship
- 2019 Youth Entrepreneurship Challenge with USD 500, KCK, Founder and Convener
- 2019 Keynote, Diversity and Inclusion, Truman University
- 2018 Co-founder of the KCK Eship Community of NetWork Kansas
- 2018 Certified Affiliate of Kauffman FastTrac
- 2017 Interim Executive Director, Heartland Black Chamber of Commerce
She is a well-sought after facilitator, keynote speaker, workshop presenter in various settings including schools, universities, community and religious events.
For more on Kira Cheree’ visit: www.kiracheree.com