Creating classrooms of the future through real world learning initiatives. As educational consultants we are proud to partner with school districts and educators to connect students to entrepreneurship.
L.I.F.E. (Leadership, Internship, Finance and Entrepreneurship) is a comprehensive answer to keeping teachers empowered while they empower the future!
- Students will have opportunities to learn to lead, participate in internships, learn financial integrity and entrepreneurship.
- Students will be introduced to the entrepreneur and intrapreneur mindsets.
- Students will ideate/conceptualize a business idea
- Conduct market research to determine the feasibility of their ideal
- Complete a business plan
- Gain working knowledge of a comprehensive branding strategy
- Gain working knowledge of advertising and marketing
- Gain working knowledge of understanding financial statements
- Participate in real world experiences through internships and passion projects in and outside of school.
Partnerships and Executed Successes:
- USD 500 – Annual Youth Entrepreneurship Challenge, Kansas City, Kansas (for High School students)
- DeLaSalle Center – Charter School, Kansas City, Missouri – CapStone Class for graduating seniors
- Junior Achievement Facilitator
- Utilization of Technology Applications – ImBlaze
- KC Stem Alliance, Goodwill Industries, HireKC, Block37, and Freedom Center.