Creating classrooms of the future through real world learning initiatives. As educational consultants we are proud to partner with school districts and educators to connect students to entrepreneurship.
JUMP© is a comprehensive answer to keeping teachers empowered while they empower the future!
- Students will have opportunities to learn to lead, participate in internships, learn financial integrity and entrepreneurship.
- Students will be introduced to the entrepreneur and intrapreneur mindsets.
- Students will ideate/conceptualize a business idea
- Conduct market research to determine the feasibility of their ideal
- Complete a business plan
- Gain working knowledge of a comprehensive branding strategy
- Gain working knowledge of advertising and marketing
- Gain working knowledge of understanding financial statements
- Participate in real world experiences through internships and passion projects in and outside of school.
Partnerships and Executed Successes:
- USD 500 – Annual Youth Entrepreneurship Challenge, Kansas City, Kansas (for High School students)
- DeLaSalle Center – Charter School, Kansas City, Missouri – CapStone Class for graduating seniors
- Junior Achievement Facilitator
- Utilization of Technology Applications – ImBlaze
- KC Stem Alliance, Goodwill Industries, HireKC, Block37, and Freedom Center.