MISSOURI RESIDENTS: Next Session Begins: February 28, 2019
Location: Historic Lincoln Building
1601 E.18th Street, Suite 300, Kansas City, MO 64108
6:00pm – 8:30 pm
Classes meet weekly, every Thursday night for 10 Weeks.
Entrepreneur Business Basics is a 10-week program designed for new and small business owners. Teaching the fundamentals of starting and running a business, participants will get hands on experience through workshops, guest speakers, and course work to equip them the knowledge necessary to run a successful business.
Participants can expect to complete sessions on the following fundamental topics:
- Developing an Entrepreneurial Mindset
- Writing a Business Plan
- Understanding Financial Statements
- Registering their business with the State Entities
- Branding and Marketing Basics
- Successful entrepreneurs showing promise and willingness will have the opportunity to be participate in MentorMatch™.
Upon successful completion of the program, participants will receive a Certificate of Achievement during the final reception.
$300.00 per participant
$30.00 Registration fee is required during enrollment