- All applicants must apply for the class.
- Complete payment for registration fees in order to secure spot. Classes are limited to 20 entrepreneurs per location per session.
- Email completed form to: email@example.com
- If you are applying for scholarship funding be sure to attach the scholarship essay with your application and email all forms to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
JUMP: Is a 12-week program designed for new and small business owners. Teaching the fundamentals of starting and running a business, participants will get hands on experience through workshops, guest speakers, and course work to equip them the knowledge necessary to run a successful business. We utilize Kauffman FastTrac as our foundational curriculum.
Participants can expect to complete sessions on the following fundamental topics:
- Developing an Entrepreneurial Mindset
- Writing a Business Plan
- Understanding Financial Statements
- Tools to launch and remain in Business
- Understanding your Customers
- Branding and Marketing Basics
- Successful entrepreneurs showing promise and willingness will have the opportunity to be participate in MentorMatch™.
Upon successful completion of the program, participants will receive a Certified Kauffman FastTrac Certificate of Achievement during the final reception.
EBB Jump costs $700.00 per participant.
- The first $100.00 covers the cost of registration and is required to hold your spot.
- The remaining $600 covers the cost of the class and must be paid in order to start class.*
(*Installment payments and scholarships are available. Please email email@example.com for more information.)