JUMP for Adult Learners: is designed for new and small business owners. Teaching the fundamentals of starting and running a business, participants will get hands on experience through workshops, guest speakers, and course work to equip them the knowledge necessary to run a successful business.
Participants can expect to complete six (6) modules on our automated JUMP© platform:
- Module One: SHIFT } Entrepreneurial Mindset, The 5 P’s of Success, Financial Integrity
- Module Two: IDENTIFY } Your Company Description, Make It Legal: Structures and Entities, Your Best Customer
- Module Three: DISCOVER } Your Competitors, Two Types of Market Research, Digital Platforms and Marketing
- Module Four: OFFER } Products and Services Descriptions, Pricing Strategies, What It Costs to Make A Profit
- Module Five: CALCULATE } Understanding Financial Statements, Start Up Costs & 3 Year Projections, Accounting Systems, Bank On It: Banking Relationships
- Module Six: EXECUTE } Crafting Your Pitch, Branding and Beyond, Setting Smart Goals
Upon successful completion of the program, participants will compete in the JUMPOFF© Pitch Contest for cash prizes.
EBB Jump costs $700.00 per participant.
- The first $100.00 covers the cost of registration and is required to hold your spot.
- The remaining $600 covers the cost of the class and must be paid in order to start class.*
(*Installment payments and scholarships are available. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.)