GET STARTED TODAY:
- All applicants must apply for the class.
- Complete payment for registration fees in order to secure spot. Classes are limited to 15 entrepreneurs per location per session.
- Email completed form to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are applying for scholarship funding be sure to attach the scholarship essay with your application and email all forms to: email@example.com.
Next Session Begins: September 3, 2020 – 6PM
DeLa Salle Center – 3737 Troost Avenue, Kansas City, MO 64109
September 3, 2020 at 6pm
Classes meets weekly on Thursdays at 6pm CST.
Orientation and Week One will meet IN PERSON* at 6:00pm CST.
Remaining classes will take place virtually via Zoom.
JUMP: Kauffman FastTrac is a 12-week program designed for new and small business owners. Teaching the fundamentals of starting and running a business, participants will get hands on experience through workshops, guest speakers, and course work to equip them the knowledge necessary to run a successful business.
Participants can expect to complete sessions on the following fundamental topics:
- Developing an Entrepreneurial Mindset
- Writing a Business Plan
- Understanding Financial Statements
- Tools to launch and remain in Business
- Understanding your Customers
- Branding and Marketing Basics
- Successful entrepreneurs showing promise and willingness will have the opportunity to be participate in MentorMatch™.
Upon successful completion of the program, participants will receive a Certified Kauffman FastTrac Certificate of Achievement during the final reception.
$300.00 per participant
$50.00 Registration fee is required during enrollment
Includes curriculum and access to online program.